2158 N Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60614
April 27th, 2022 - June 11th, 2022
Welcome to Spring SKEE @Glascott's Saloon
We are excited to announce our new partnership with a Chicago-based league software company named RecRec to streamline and improve user experience for not only registration purposes, but also for Stats and Scheduling as well!
Please be patient as we learn how to navigate this and utilize all the benefits of this platform and don't hesitate to provide feedback on how we can continue to improve the user experience.
Below you'll find the league details for our Spring Skeeson at Glascott's Saloon. We're looking forward to rolling with you soon!
Glascott's SKEESON XXI Schedule:
WK 1: Apr. 27, 28
WK 2: May 4, 5
WK 3: May 11, 12
WK 4: May 18, 19
WK 5: May 25, 26
WK 6: June 1,2
PLAYOFFS: June 8, 9
Finals: SKEEAPALOOZA - June 11th
Wednesday and Thurs Nights Only
• 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm and 10:00pm time slots (Estimated Match Time = 45min-1hr) - 20 teams per night
• Past/Existing League Members are given first right of refusal to reserve team spots.
• League dues cover ENTIRE season of skeeball + SKEE shirts, trophskees and prizes!
• Teams comprised of 3 Rollers (Subs ARE allowed, but only 3 participants will be tracked for team and individual stats. If a 4th roller (frequent sub) would like their individual stats recorded, it's treated like a 4th roller, and an extra $110 will be collected separately prior to the first match of the skeeson.
• Each match is 10 rounds per person. 9 balls per round.
• Highest total score wins the match, and rankings are based on cumulative team point totals / not the Win/Loss record.
• No Team (new or existing) may have a combined adjusted team average of more than 1075 points headed into the Skeeson.
• All rollers sign league waiver prior to participation.
• Those who do not comply with league / host bar code of conduct will be immediately dismissed from the league without refund.
• All rollers must pay dues, in full, prior to April 13th.
• Failure to pay dues by this deadline will release your team reservation to the next team on the waitlist.
• Repeated instances of unreported absences (No call/No shows) may result in dismissal from league without refund.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Wednesday||Wednesday||06:00 PM||$330.00 per Team|
|Thursday||Thursday||06:00 PM||$330.00 per Team|